Last response: in Motherboards
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
December 10, 2004 11:56:36 PM

Only needed it to run a P4 2.4C and only for Music stuff like SONAR/ REASON
etc, no games

Its not for me, but this chap just needs a cheap card, he has a 3D and a
Creative Audigy..

The only other cheaper cards here are the ECS and ASRock

More about : 8ipe1000 good

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
December 10, 2004 11:56:37 PM

Hi "William Bell"

> Only needed it to run a P4 2.4C and only for Music stuff like SONAR/
> REASON
> etc, no games
>

> Its not for me, but this chap just needs a cheap card, he has a 3D and a
> Creative Audigy..
>
> The only other cheaper cards here are the ECS and ASRock

Cheap!!

I've got the Pro-2 version, I'll not part with it.

--

(º·.¸(¨*·.¸ ¸.·*¨)¸.·º)
«.·°·. Steve .·°·.»

"William Bell" <wbell@tinkle.com> wrote in message

> Only needed it to run a P4 2.4C and only for Music stuff like SONAR/
> REASON
> etc, no games
>
> Its not for me, but this chap just needs a cheap card, he has a 3D and a
> Creative Audigy..
>
> The only other cheaper cards here are the ECS and ASRock

They are decent and affordable motherboards. I bought the GA-8IPE1000 Pro
(first revision) about 15 months ago and I'm quite happy with it. I'd take
it over anything from ECS or ASRock any day.