Remove Intellipoint icon from system tray??

Mike

Splendid

I just installed Microsoft Intellipoint software for my Intellimouse
Explorer 3.0 USB mouse on WinXP SP2

How can I permanently remove the icon from showing up in the system tray?

thanks
mike

Did you try right clicking on the taskbar and bring up PROPERTIES, look at
the TASKBAR NOTIFICATION, click on CUSTOMIZE, locate the icon for the mouse
and click ALWAYS HIDE,
I hope this works for you.
Glenda

mike wrote:
> I just installed Microsoft Intellipoint software for my Intellimouse
> Explorer 3.0 USB mouse on WinXP SP2
>
> How can I permanently remove the icon from showing up in the system
> tray?
>
> thanks
> mike

See if you can find it in the startup tab in msconfig (start, run, msconfig
<enter>)

Through the Intellipoint software.

--

Regards:

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

If you knew half as much as you think you know,
You'd realize you didn't know what you thought you knew!