How is NewEgg for Reliability ?

I took my graphics card back and am going to get a newer style, but wonder
IF they are Reliable to Order online ?
TIA

All In and Out Virus Scanned

I have found them to be fast and reliable. When I bought
the mobo, CPU and a few other parts for this computer they
delivered everything within two days. I placed my order
on-line on a Wednesday afternoon and the majority was
delivered Thursday about noon by FedEx, and the rest was
delivered by FedEx on Friday.

--
Merry Christmas
Have a Safe and Happy New Year
"Joe H" <JoeT@mailpuppy.com> wrote in message

| I took my graphics card back and am going to get a
newer style, but wonder
| IF they are Reliable to Order online ?
| TIA
|
| --
| ------------------------------------------
| All In and Out Virus Scanned

Fast, reliable, and they always seem to have the best prices. Too bad they
don't accept corporate accounts yet. :-(

> I have found them to be fast and reliable. When I bought
> the mobo, CPU and a few other parts for this computer they
> delivered everything within two days. I placed my order
> on-line on a Wednesday afternoon and the majority was
> delivered Thursday about noon by FedEx, and the rest was
> delivered by FedEx on Friday.
>

> --
> Merry Christmas
> Have a Safe and Happy New Year
> Live Long and Prosper
> Jim Macklin
> "Joe H" <JoeT@mailpuppy.com> wrote in message
> |
> | I took my graphics card back and am going to get a
> newer style, but wonder
> | IF they are Reliable to Order online ?
> | TIA
> |
> | --
> | ------------------------------------------
> | All In and Out Virus Scanned

So Far Thank you for the Reply, I like using the Phone, but they won't do it
that way.

Joe H wrote:
> I took my graphics card back and am going to get a newer style, but wonder
> IF they are Reliable to Order online ?
> TIA

The did fine for me on two batches of stuff I ordered in September.
--
Cheers, Bob

I have been a customer of theirs for several years and they have always
under promised and over delivered - very good vendor.

Bob Willard wrote:
> Joe H wrote:
>
>> I took my graphics card back and am going to get a newer style,
>> but wonder IF they are Reliable to Order online ?
>> TIA
>>

> The did fine for me on two batches of stuff I ordered in September.

Happy customer here, also........

Joe H wrote:
> I took my graphics card back and am going to get a newer style,
> but wonder IF they are Reliable to Order online ?
> TIA

Newegg is outstanding, IMO. I've purchased many items without *any*
real problems. The only downside is their totally automated purchase
system which works well except in the case that your credit card does
not have the three digit security code visible anymore. There is simply
no way to finalize a purchase without this code. None. Your bank will
be unable to supply it either. The only option is to secure a new card
with that code visible. They really want visa-verify also, which takes
only a second to do.

papa

One of the best.

Joe H wrote:

> So Far Thank you for the Reply, I like using the Phone, but they won't do it
> that way.

The only thing better than using the telephone is to
do things in person but this isn't the way the world
is going. AFAIK, NewEgg's site is secure; have ordered
via internet and credit card from them from years and
got things quickly and securely...even though I live
just about a mile or so from their warehouse.

TRENDING THREADS