HP 3820 cartridges

I have the black and color ink cartridges (just opened), that fit the HP
3820.

We thought the printer was out of ink but it looks like the stinking printer
just stopped working.

I'm now buying an EPSON.

If someone is in the Denver metro area that needs these cartridges, drop me
an email and we
can work out a decent price.

Thanks,
bilzip@msn.com

Bill Zipprich wrote:
> I have the black and color ink cartridges (just opened), that fit the
> HP 3820.
>
> We thought the printer was out of ink but it looks like the stinking
> printer just stopped working.
>
> I'm now buying an EPSON.

For the love of sanity - *WHY*?! Canon is the only obvious choice.

I never had an HP printer we couldn't fix. I think your making a big
mistake going with Epson if it uses chipped cartridges. I'll take the
cartridges and the printer. Please email me. Pete
"Bill Zipprich" <bilazip@qwest.net> wrote in message
> I have the black and color ink cartridges (just opened), that fit the HP
> 3820.
>
> We thought the printer was out of ink but it looks like the stinking
printer
> just stopped working.
>
> I'm now buying an EPSON.
>
> If someone is in the Denver metro area that needs these cartridges, drop
me
> an email and we
> can work out a decent price.
>
> Thanks,