Home WiFi security

I need a little education and advice. I'm setting up a home WiFi network
using Linksys WRT54G and related products. The security I have setup is as
follows:

SSID broadcasting is OFF.
SSID changed from default.
WPA-PSK -> AES -> and 12 character passphrase.
Router admin password changed. I am using the passphrase as the admin
password.

Is there any reason NOT to use the passphrase for WPA as the admin password
for the router? I'm thinking there could be consequences if accessing the
router admin page wirelessly. Thanks.

Hi
WEP, WPA, and the Future - http://www.ezlan.net/wpa_wep.html
Q: Is there any reason NOT to use the passphrase for WPA as the admin
password
for the router?
A: Technically these two are not related so you can use the same password.
Strategically I would use two independent passwords.
Jack (MVP-Networking).