Question on C82 compatible ink.

Hi,

I have a C82 Epson Printer; it's almost a year old and the warranty is
about to expire. So, I'm looking for dependable compatible ink
cartridges that won't screw up my printer. Are there such things
available?? How about recommendations??

Also, what about this electrionic gizmo that allows a cartridge to
continue until it's out of ink, even thought the Epson says it is out
of ink. Am I dreaming?

As to the Epson Original brand name cartridges, I have paid $9.95 each
for each of the colors, and $30.00 for the black from Buy.Com. Does
anyone one know where I might buy them cheaper ????

Thanks folks,

Mike
2 answers Last reply
More about question compatible

    "Michael P Gabriel" <axipolti@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    Hi,

    I have a C82 Epson Printer; it's almost a year old and the warranty is
    about to expire. So, I'm looking for dependable compatible ink
    cartridges that won't screw up my printer. Are there such things
    available?? How about recommendations??

    Also, what about this electrionic gizmo that allows a cartridge to
    continue until it's out of ink, even thought the Epson says it is out
    of ink. Am I dreaming?

    As to the Epson Original brand name cartridges, I have paid $9.95 each
    for each of the colors, and $30.00 for the black from Buy.Com. Does
    anyone one know where I might buy them cheaper ????

    Thanks folks,

    Mike
    Hi Mike,

    I've had good service with Atlex and saved a little money...
    http://www.atlex.com/Epson/inkjet_printer/c82.htm

    Hope this helps,
    Neil ¦¬D

    Both of these suppliers have good prices. Databazaar offers free shipping on
    all orders, so check and see what your total will be at both places. I have
    had very good service from both.
    Lola MacLean
    (Remove the obvious to e-mail)

    http://www.databazaar.com/databazaar.storefront
    http://www.atlex.com/

Printers Epson Compatibility Peripherals