Question on C82 compatible ink.

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
June 23, 2004 7:48:41 PM

Hi,

I have a C82 Epson Printer; it's almost a year old and the warranty is
about to expire. So, I'm looking for dependable compatible ink
cartridges that won't screw up my printer. Are there such things
available?? How about recommendations??

Also, what about this electrionic gizmo that allows a cartridge to
continue until it's out of ink, even thought the Epson says it is out
of ink. Am I dreaming?

As to the Epson Original brand name cartridges, I have paid $9.95 each
for each of the colors, and $30.00 for the black from Buy.Com. Does
anyone one know where I might buy them cheaper ????

Thanks folks,

Mike
Anonymous
June 24, 2004 12:54:48 AM

"Michael P Gabriel" <axipolti@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hi,

I have a C82 Epson Printer; it's almost a year old and the warranty is
about to expire. So, I'm looking for dependable compatible ink
cartridges that won't screw up my printer. Are there such things
available?? How about recommendations??

Also, what about this electrionic gizmo that allows a cartridge to
continue until it's out of ink, even thought the Epson says it is out
of ink. Am I dreaming?

As to the Epson Original brand name cartridges, I have paid $9.95 each
for each of the colors, and $30.00 for the black from Buy.Com. Does
anyone one know where I might buy them cheaper ????

Thanks folks,

Mike
Hi Mike,

I've had good service with Atlex and saved a little money...
http://www.atlex.com/Epson/inkjet_printer/c82.htm

Hope this helps,
Neil ¦¬D
Anonymous
June 24, 2004 12:54:49 AM

Both of these suppliers have good prices. Databazaar offers free shipping on
all orders, so check and see what your total will be at both places. I have
had very good service from both.
Lola MacLean
(Remove the obvious to e-mail)

http://www.databazaar.com/databazaar.storefront