GA 7N400 Pro2 rev2

Just sent for one of these. Mainly to get the nVidia ultra400 chipset. Going
to use an AMD 3200+ 400fsb
Kingston PC 3200/400 (2 identical)
Quadro FX500
Thermaltake HS, fans etc.
Thermaltake butterfly 480w PSU

Most of my apps. are very friendly with Win 2000 pro sp4. Was wondering if
anyone was using 2000 pro with this board. I've read reviews of this board
that go from the basement to the clouds, but I guess that's to be expected.
PS: Replacing a GA 7VT600 1394 (just RMA'd it it's new)

Rudy

"Rudy Kube" <rudykube@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Just sent for one of these. Mainly to get the nVidia ultra400 chipset.
Going
> to use an AMD 3200+ 400fsb
> Kingston PC 3200/400 (2 identical)
> Quadro FX500
> Thermaltake HS, fans etc.
> Thermaltake butterfly 480w PSU
>
> Most of my apps. are very friendly with Win 2000 pro sp4. Was wondering if
> anyone was using 2000 pro with this board. I've read reviews of this board
> that go from the basement to the clouds, but I guess that's to be
expected.
> PS: Replacing a GA 7VT600 1394 (just RMA'd it it's new)

have the same board same OS and its the muts nuts

"Rudy Kube" <rudykube@comcast.net> wrote:

snip
>Most of my apps. are very friendly with Win 2000 pro sp4. Was wondering if
>anyone was using 2000 pro with this board. I've read reviews of this board
>that go from the basement to the clouds, but I guess that's to be expected.
>PS: Replacing a GA 7VT600 1394 (just RMA'd it it's new)
>
>Rudy

Running the same board with 5 hard drives. Two 160 gig drives in
RAID. another one is for backups of two other computers on the local
net. Even though we have the RAID drives we still back up *very*
critical info to another drive. The 5th drive is for experimental
work. Never had a problem that could be traced to the mobo.

--
A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top-posting.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.