GA-7DPXDW-P Device Manager Problem

Hi,

After installing all of the drivers and rebooting I still have a ? Other
Device listed in the device manager. It says "Other PCI Bridge Device".

Any thoughts on what this is or what driver is missing?

The only additional card in the system is a video card. I am assume that
this is not related to the video card.

Gary

> After installing all of the drivers and rebooting I still have a ? Other
> Device listed in the device manager. It says "Other PCI Bridge Device".
>
> Any thoughts on what this is or what driver is missing?

Is this the dual CPU AMD MP motherboard? I think we have one at work in the
development server.

Cheers, Rob.