Speaker problems!

I don't know what happened. My speakers are hooked on the back, nothing seems
out of place but when I press the POWER button, nothing happens. It simply
doesn't turn on ( the little green light is out! ). I don't know what to do!
Can somebody please help me? I'm getting desperate.

PS. I have a Windowns XP Home Edition ( Compaq ) and my speakers are FLC
Presario Speaker System.
2 answers Last reply
More about speaker problems

    Hello

    Pretty simple make sure it's plugged in and if you check that
    and still no power toyour speakers, check your outlet, if all
    that checks out and your outlet is fine and working go out
    and purchase some new speakers.

    Alvin

    needhelp27 wrote:

    > I don't know what happened. My speakers are hooked on the back, nothing seems
    > out of place but when I press the POWER button, nothing happens. It simply
    > doesn't turn on ( the little green light is out! ). I don't know what to do!
    > Can somebody please help me? I'm getting desperate.
    >
    > PS. I have a Windowns XP Home Edition ( Compaq ) and my speakers are FLC
    > Presario Speaker System.

    Did you plug in the speaker power supply?

    "needhelp27" <needhelp27@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I don't know what happened. My speakers are hooked on the back, nothing
    >seems
    > out of place but when I press the POWER button, nothing happens. It simply
    > doesn't turn on ( the little green light is out! ). I don't know what to
    > do!
    > Can somebody please help me? I'm getting desperate.
    >
    > PS. I have a Windowns XP Home Edition ( Compaq ) and my speakers are FLC
    > Presario Speaker System.

Speakers Microsoft Windows XP