Rage of the Dragons - KOF2002

Last response: in Video Games
February 22, 2005 12:39:45 AM

I'd need 2 decrypted files to run Rage of the Dragon and King of Fighters
2002 on Mame.

I have these error messages:

rotd : 264-m1_decrypted.bin 65536 bytes NOT FOUND

kof2002 : 265-m1_decrypted.bin 131072 bytes NOT FOUND

May someone send me those decrypted files via email ? Please...
My email address is rvpaiano@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks a lot for any help
Rocco (Italy)

More about : rage dragons kof2002

Anonymous
February 22, 2005 1:41:02 AM

SNK76 schrieb:
> I'd need 2 decrypted files to run Rage of the Dragon and King of Fighters
> 2002 on Mame.

Please stop requesting rom files in a non-binary group. Post in a
binaries group instead.
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 6:09:29 AM

Roman Scherzer <romanN0Sp4Mscherzer@t-online.de> wrote in news:cvdkhe$a1i
$00$1@news.t-online.com:

> Please stop requesting rom files in a non-binary group.

Please stop getting so easily trolled.
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 9:10:02 AM

In a parallel universe, Anti-CRGKali said exactly the opposite of:

> Roman Scherzer <romanN0Sp4Mscherzer@t-online.de> wrote in
> news:cvdkhe$a1i $00$1@news.t-online.com:
>
>> Please stop requesting rom files in a non-binary group.
>
> Please stop getting so easily trolled.

???

I see nothing in the OP indicating it was a troll, and nothing in
Roman's reply that would suggest the response of someone being trolled.

Are you sure you're not imagining things here?

Unless you're also the OP, in which case:

[Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons]
Worst Troll Ever!
[/CBGfTS]

*-) K.os
--
"He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in
the sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some

K.os's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
were:
> [Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons]
> Worst Troll Ever!
> [/CBGfTS]

Didn't he actually say that once? If so, I wonder where I can get a sound
clip.
Anonymous
February 23, 2005 3:32:57 AM

In a parallel universe, Anti-Hellmark said exactly the opposite of:

> K.os's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
> were:
>> [Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons]
>> Worst Troll Ever!
>> [/CBGfTS]
>
> Didn't he actually say that once? If so, I wonder where I can get a
> sound clip.

I can't seem to recall him saying it, but if he did http://www.snpp.com/
would know. For now the search doesn't seem to work, though.

*-) K.os, and google returns nothing pertinent to a search of "worst
troll ever" simpsons comic book guy. --
"He imagined for a moment his itinerary connecting up all the dots in
the sky like a child's numbered dots puzzle. He hoped that from some
vantage point in the Universe it might be seen to spell a very, very
rude word" - D. N. Adams
February 23, 2005 3:40:05 AM

* K.os wrote in alt.games.mame:
> In a parallel universe, Anti-Hellmark said exactly the opposite of:

>> K.os's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
>> were:
>>> [Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons]
>>> Worst Troll Ever!
>>> [/CBGfTS]

>> Didn't he actually say that once? If so, I wonder where I can get a
>> sound clip.

> I can't seem to recall him saying it, but if he did http://www.snpp.com/
> would know. For now the search doesn't seem to work, though.

> *-) K.os, and google returns nothing pertinent to a search of "worst
> troll ever" simpsons comic book guy. --

Found a BUNCH of wav files from him, but not that one.
--
David
"sic transit discus mundi"

* K.os Wrote in alt.games.mame:

> I can't seem to recall him saying it, but if he did
> http://www.snpp.com/ would know. For now the search doesn't seem
> to work, though.

Even the most basic search:

simpsons site:http://www.snpp.com/

from google turns up nothing, they must be killing searches at the
sever for whatever reason in robot.txt or similar. Strange thing is,
based on the error the site from the search, they use google's search
engine to search their site.

--
David
!