GA-6WMM7 rev2.0 PCI graphics card

Does anybody know if there is anyway to make a PCI graphics card work
with the GA-6WMM7 rev2.0 mainbord. There is a bios option

PCI/PLUG AND PLAY SETUP > Primary Graphic Adapter > OnBoard VGA or
AddOn VGA

and

PCI/PLUG AND PLAY SETUP > PCI VGA Pallette Snoop.

No combinations of these seem to work for my new nVidia GeForce MX 4000
PCI card, I always get no output to the monitor from the card. The on
board graphics will work as long as it is selected in BIOS.

Will a new BIOS version help? I have Hewlett-Packard splashed all over
the startuRcuzreen.

Thanks

I have seen the 6W-MM7 before. It is possible to flash a proper Gigabyte
BIOS over the manufacturer's BIOS that you have now. You will need to do
this to obtain access to a proper BIOS menu enabling you to disable the
onboard graphic controller. Also change the boot option from AGP to PCI.
Your existing BIOS won't support these steps, as the PC manufacturers
probably didn't ever intend you to do it. If you have already got Windows
installed, then you may find plug n' play goes a bit wild when you first
boot with the new BIOS, but it should survive.

Good luck.