bluetooth usb adapter

how does it work with cell phones????????????

I have a motorola v505 i downloaded the software and I was able to connect to
my phone to the pc but I can't send or recieve files from or to my phone
(pictures, ringtones etc.)

"HotRod" wrote:

> A lot of problems with XP and Bluetooth, specially SP2. Check the compatible
> hardware list before purchasing a Bluetooth dongle.

Ihave a motorola v505 and it has connected with my computer but thats about
it. I can"t seem to download pictures and other stuff from my phone to my
computer or the other way around :~(