Top 10 most popular

I think Galaga is deserving of the no.1 spot.

It really is a wonderful game that is hard to get tired of and even
know I never played it much in the arcades I absolutely love it in Mame.

wesley

Thanks

From Maws

Galaga (Namco rev. B)
Asteroids (rev 2)
Bubble Bobble
Out Run (set 3)
Gals Panic S2
Metal Slug - Super Vehicle-001
Ms. Pac-Man Midway
DoDonPachi (International)
Metal Slug 3
Rip Off

hp

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

<flightlessvacuum@lycos.com> wrote in message
>I think Galaga is deserving of the no.1 spot.
>
> It really is a wonderful game that is hard to get tired of and even
> know I never played it much in the arcades I absolutely love it in Mame.

There is obe game better than Galaga......... Galaga on PC Engine.

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 04:23:35 GMT, "Wesley" <ilovekiss@bless.you.com>
wrote:

>Any top 10 most popular roms of all time ?

Buggy B...
oh sorry........ just woke up...I was dreamin' again ;-)

sanjay

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2004

For me -
No. 1 MAME game is MR DO!
fantastic game play, better than half the new games in current arcade ...

"HP" <NoEmailPlease@Email.Com> wrote in message

> <flightlessvacuum@lycos.com> wrote in message
>>I think Galaga is deserving of the no.1 spot.
>>
>> It really is a wonderful game that is hard to get tired of and even
>> know I never played it much in the arcades I absolutely love it in Mame.
>>

> There is obe game better than Galaga......... Galaga on PC Engine.

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Yeah love Mr Do! Never gets boring, great for a half-hour now and then. Most
(all?!) new games bore me to be honest.

Wesley wrote:
> Any top 10 most popular roms of all time ?

Any /real/ top ten list /has/ to include 'Mr. Wardner'!

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

Wesley wrote:
> Thanks
>
> From Maws
>
> Galaga (Namco rev. B)
> Asteroids (rev 2)
> Bubble Bobble
> Out Run (set 3)
> Gals Panic S2
> Metal Slug - Super Vehicle-001
> Ms. Pac-Man Midway
> DoDonPachi (International)
> Metal Slug 3
> Rip Off

Rip Off? As in the black and white, game with the triangles in the
middle where the enemy ships try to steal them from you? I am very
surprised to see this on the list -- though it is etched into my
childhood memories along side Asteroids.

flightlessvacuum@lycos.com wrote:

> Here's my top ten from a while back...
> http://cobra0001.tripod.com/top10.htm

Well, I've got to agree with your #1!

BTW how good at Xevious are you?

I think Defender, Moon Patrol and 1942 would probably also be in my top
ten as well...

Regards,
Mark