Forbes Calls Microsoft's Steve Ballmer Worst CEO Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I note that all these guys Forbes has thrown under the bus are Democrats. Wonder if that has anything to do with Steve's politics which, as we all know, is far to the right of Atilla the Hun.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
[citation][nom]jheffel[/nom]I note that all these guys Forbes has thrown under the bus are Democrats. Wonder if that has anything to do with Steve's politics which, as we all know, is far to the right of Atilla the Hun.[/citation]
Good, too many lefties already.

Stardude82

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2006
[citation][nom]jheffel[/nom]I note that all these guys Forbes has thrown under the bus are Democrats. Wonder if that has anything to do with Steve's politics which, as we all know, is far to the right of Atilla the Hun.[/citation]
Most of the super rich are liberals. "Forbes" is mostly poorly researched right wing dribble, but I by in large agree with this list.

RaQin

Distinguished
May 7, 2008
[citation][nom]halcyon[/nom]Steve Ballmer is a Democrat? I'm embarrassed for our party.[/citation]

I think you have your right and left confused :p

headscratcher

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2009
[citation][nom]halcyon[/nom]Steve Ballmer is a Democrat? I'm embarrassed for our party.[/citation]
Hillary Clinton, Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Ried, Barak Obama, Chris Dodd, ..... and you're embarrassed of Ballmer.

headscratcher

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2009
[citation][nom]aaronstyle[/nom]He does an incredible impersonation of Michael Jackson's Thriller.[/citation]
Put a black hood on him and he'd look like the evil emperor from Star Wars

adrums63

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2005
They forgot one: CEO Steve Forbes, for letting his staff continue to write stupid articles that people put way too much stock in.

dgingeri

Distinguished
I was going to say I'd put IBM's CEO at the top, ahead of Steve Balmer, but I just found out they replaced him at the beginning of this year. Over the last two decades, IBM has become the biggest bunch of incompetent buffoons in the world. If you've worked on any of IBM's servers, especially the Power series, you know what I'm talking about. Sure, they still have tons of government contracts keeping them afloat, but we all know how government is slow to change to better technologies, and difficult to get rid of their "friends" entrenched through contracts and existing infrastructure.

I really, really hope their new CEO manages to turn that company around.

SAL-e

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2009
My vote goes for Steve Ballmer as well. He should be #1, because he is turning MS into Patent Troll company.
They started the patent war with Android, and now Motorola/Google are very close to get injunction against X-box in USA and Germany. The only hope they have left that current case in San Francisco goes in MS favor and forces Motorola back off. If Motorola prevail in this case MS will be forced to settle with Motorola/Google on Google's terms.

[citation][nom]SAL-e[/nom]My vote goes for Steve Ballmer as well. He should be #1, because he is turning MS into Patent Troll company.They started the patent war with Android, and now Motorola/Google are very close to get injunction against X-box in USA and Germany. The only hope they have left that current case in San Francisco goes in MS favor and forces Motorola back off. If Motorola prevail in this case MS will be forced to settle with Motorola/Google on Google's terms.[/citation]

Motorola and Google are not affiliated. Google only bought Motorola Mobility, Motorola is still a separate company and has pretty much nothing to do with Google.

[citation][nom]carvedinside[/nom]He deserves the no.1 spot. And with Windows 8 heading Vista's route, he will get the boot.[/citation]

Windows 8 is a much better OS than Vista. It's only actual problem is Metro. Vista was unstable, had poor driver support, slow, a huge resource hog, and I think that's enough examples. Windows 8 is stable, has great driver support, uses less than half the memory of Vista, and is far faster. The only problem is that Metro is not as good for desktop usage as the older GUIs.

brucen13

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2011
Forbes saying Ballmer is the worst CEO today is like the government publishing a report telling you smoking will kill you... both are obvious and already known.

G

He's right about 3 things. developers, developers and developers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS