Rudy

This might seem silly but I was wondering. Some of the gigabyte boards come
with stickers on the heat sinks. Things like 'gigabyte' or 8X or whatever.
My question is do they inhibit the heat removing
abilities of the HS? Would it be better to remove them?

Rudy

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:37:00 -0500, "Rudy" <rudykube@comcast.net> wrote:

> This might seem silly but I was wondering. Some of the gigabyte boards come
> with stickers on the heat sinks. Things like 'gigabyte' or 8X or whatever.
> My question is do they inhibit the heat removing
> abilities of the HS? Would it be better to remove them?

Yes, I feel it is better to remove them because they restrict air flow.