Computer Help For Free

If you need help with computers please visit our new website that we
created where you can email us and obtain free computer advice within
24 hours.

http://www.geocities.com/computerhelpforfree/

Thank You

ComputerHelpForFree

--
ComputerHelp

You do know there is no charge for using this group.

ComputerHelp wrote:

> If you need help with computers please visit our new website that we
> created where you can email us and obtain free computer advice within
> 24 hours.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/computerhelpforfree/
>
> Thank You
>
> ComputerHelpForFree

Just another way to get email addresses so they can send more spam.

Yeah, I agree. Any legit company looking for others to go to their site
would not send an email to a newsgroup for solicitation purposes.