Si

Can anyone tell me if the latest bios for the 8KNXP Rev 2.0 board (FJ) is OK
to use? I'm asking because I read somewhere that one of the newer ones
wasn't very good but I can't remember which one it was. Also, I'm about to
install a new CPU (P4 3.0GHz, Prescott) and I'm currently using the FG bios.

Cheers.

Si

--
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me then a frontal lobotomy.

"Si" <si@munirs.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> Can anyone tell me if the latest bios for the 8KNXP Rev 2.0 board (FJ) is
> OK to use? I'm asking because I read somewhere that one of the newer ones
> wasn't very good but I can't remember which one it was. Also, I'm about to
> install a new CPU (P4 3.0GHz, Prescott) and I'm currently using the FG
> bios.

I'm using FJ at the monent and it's perfect for me, you might try it...or
wait for the official FK BIOS.

TRENDING THREADS