does anyone know where you can get those new seemless looking plastic
chinese/japanese manufactured cabinets online?

thanks,

kaptainsteve

hp

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

"kaptainsteve" <hca@go.to> wrote in message
> does anyone know where you can get those new seemless looking plastic
> chinese/japanese manufactured cabinets online?
>
> thanks,
>
> kaptainsteve

Good question...... I'd love one of those too. I am in UK. There was one on
ebay a month ago but too expensive..... £500 Buy It Now.

kaptainsteve wrote:
> http://www.coinopexpress.com/news/60.html

Sega Naomi cabinets crop up on Ebay quite frequently and they (IMO) look
better than the one on teh link
--
Alex

Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

www.drzoidberg.co.uk
www.sffh.co.uk
www.ebayfaq.co.uk

"kaptainsteve" <hca@go.to> wrote in news:1109076896.941671.77320
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> http://www.coinopexpress.com/news/60.html

An interesting site. Has anyone seen the "Beach Head 2000" arcade PCB kits
these guys sell?? I never knew this title (series) was ported to arcade
platforms...

Hung N wrote:
> An interesting site. Has anyone seen the "Beach Head 2000" arcade PCB kits
> these guys sell?? I never knew this title (series) was ported to arcade
> platforms...

I played one at Funspot in Laconia, NH a few years back. The cabinet
was interesting, it was a sit-down unit with a clear plastic hemisphere
that kind of went over the back of your head, like one of those beauty
salon hairdryers. The speakers on the cabinet were aimed up into the
dish, which focused the sound at your head. Standing next to the
machine, you could barely hear the sound. Sitting in the seat, the
sound was plenty loud and gave you sort of a pseudo-surround effect.

That and the cabinet's big screen added a lot to what was a pretty
lackluster PC game.

-Dave

Hung N wrote:
> "kaptainsteve" <hca@go.to> wrote in news:1109076896.941671.77320
> @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>

>>http://www.coinopexpress.com/news/60.html
>

> An interesting site. Has anyone seen the "Beach Head 2000" arcade PCB kits
> these guys sell?? I never knew this title (series) was ported to arcade
> platforms...

BH2K should /never/ have been. /Tyrian/ 2K /should/ have been.

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

TRENDING THREADS