XDA2 (Imate) hard reset problem

July 11, 2004 8:43:35 PM

We have rolled out a few Imates (same as an XDA2 I think) as a pilot in our
company. I have noticed though that a few have hard reset for no apparent
reason (not that the users can identify anyway). And a couple have reset
after taking out the battery and putting it back in.

Is this a know problem? Any solutions or ideas?

Thanks!
Anonymous
July 11, 2004 8:43:36 PM

Hello,

I have had the O2 XDA II since January and previously used the original O2
XDA for 2 years.

I have had the problem with XDA II and found updating the device to the
latest rom resolved the problem.

My rom version if it helps is 1.60.00 WWE (O2 XDA II Official Rom).

I also found the following website helpful with all things XDA (I & II)
www.xda-developers.com

You are correct in thinking the XDA II and i-Mate are the same devices
however there are small differences with the roms and what is and isn't
included.

You will find the above mentioned site a good source of information and
updates as a big user base of the device.

Simon

"CBN" <nospam@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> We have rolled out a few Imates (same as an XDA2 I think) as a pilot in
our
> company. I have noticed though that a few have hard reset for no apparent
> reason (not that the users can identify anyway). And a couple have reset
> after taking out the battery and putting it back in.
>
> Is this a know problem? Any solutions or ideas?
>
> Thanks!

---
July 12, 2004 2:07:11 AM

Cheers!