7N400Pro2 Onboard Sound Question

The book says I can use either the front sound connections or the back sound
connections... Does that mean that once I remove the jumpers and plug in my
connections to the front of the case that the rear case ones are disabled?
OR does it mean I can choose to use either at any time? How about both?
Thanks in advance. - Dud

To the best of my knowledge, front and back will work at the same time.
I've not tried it on my GB board as I have an add-in sound card (which does
support front and rear at the same time). I think you should just try it
and see!