Mustek 1200UB - Wont Work On Limited User Account. Why?

I recently installed my scanner which is a Mustek 1200 UB. I installed
while I was in the administrator account. It works perfect in that account.
When I logged off and tried to use it in one of the limited accounts on my
computer, it comes up with a dialog box saying " The scanner is not
connected. Please check the cable". My question is how do I get it to work
on the limited account?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can come up with a solution for this
problem.

Jake
1 answer Last reply
More about mustek 1200ub wont work limited user account

    Jake wrote:
    > I recently installed my scanner which is a Mustek 1200 UB. I
    > installed while I was in the administrator account. It works perfect
    > in that account. When I logged off and tried to use it in one of the
    > limited accounts on my computer, it comes up with a dialog box saying
    > " The scanner is not connected. Please check the cable". My question
    > is how do I get it to work on the limited account?
    >
    > Thanks in advance to anyone who can come up with a solution for this
    > problem.
    >
    > Jake

    Have you tried contacting the scanner manufacturer for help/support?

Mustek Scanners Windows XP