Mustek 1200UB - Wont Work On Limited User Account. Why?

jake

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2001

I recently installed my scanner which is a Mustek 1200 UB. I installed
while I was in the administrator account. It works perfect in that account.
When I logged off and tried to use it in one of the limited accounts on my
computer, it comes up with a dialog box saying " The scanner is not
connected. Please check the cable". My question is how do I get it to work
on the limited account?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can come up with a solution for this
problem.

Jake

Jake wrote:
> I recently installed my scanner which is a Mustek 1200 UB. I
> installed while I was in the administrator account. It works perfect
> in that account. When I logged off and tried to use it in one of the
> limited accounts on my computer, it comes up with a dialog box saying
> " The scanner is not connected. Please check the cable". My question
> is how do I get it to work on the limited account?
>
> Thanks in advance to anyone who can come up with a solution for this
> problem.
>
> Jake

Have you tried contacting the scanner manufacturer for help/support?