GA-K8VM800M w/ latest F5 Bios

Is there any way to set SpreadSpectrum on, when that option isnt included in
the BIOS ?

"Sept1967" <sept1967@highstream.(Erase)net> wrote in message
> Is there any way to set SpreadSpectrum on, when that option isnt included
in
> the BIOS ?

Have you pressed ctrl/f1 to reveal the advanced chipset menu? Just a guess,
can't remember if that option gets hidden or not.

"IanO" <ioxley@lineone.net> wrote in message

> "Sept1967" <sept1967@highstream.(Erase)net> wrote in message
> > Is there any way to set SpreadSpectrum on, when that option isnt
included
> in
> > the BIOS ?
> >

> Have you pressed ctrl/f1 to reveal the advanced chipset menu? Just a
guess,
> can't remember if that option gets hidden or not.

I'm being really stupid, sorry. My answer was wrong.

It isn't even listed in the manual, under BIOS. So I don't guess they will
add it to a later BIOS update.

I was wondering if there is a utility, or something , that would do it.

> "IanO" <ioxley@lineone.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Sept1967" <sept1967@highstream.(Erase)net> wrote in message
>> > Is there any way to set SpreadSpectrum on, when that option isnt
> included
>> in
>> > the BIOS ?
>> >

>> Have you pressed ctrl/f1 to reveal the advanced chipset menu? Just a
> guess,
>> can't remember if that option gets hidden or not.
>>

> I'm being really stupid, sorry. My answer was wrong.

Maybe it is not settable but defaults to on anyway? ;-)