FS: Mame cabinet - fully loaded - in PA / NJ

Hello all,

I have a Mame cabinet I'm looking to sell.
It's working and is loaded with all the games.

All the pics and details can be found here:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jfiduccia001/images/xa.htm

Located in Yardley, PA 19067
Near Philly, Trenton NJ , etc.

Make me an offer I can't refuse.....

JF
4 answers Last reply
More about mame cabinet fully loaded

    SINNER wrote:
    > * Wrote in alt.games.mame:
    >

    > > Hello all,
    > >
    > > I have a Mame cabinet I'm looking to sell.
    > > It's working and is loaded with all the games.
    > >
    > > All the pics and details can be found here:
    > > http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jfiduccia001/images/xa.htm
    > >
    > > Located in Yardley, PA 19067
    > > Near Philly, Trenton NJ , etc.
    > >
    > > Make me an offer I can't refuse.....
    > >
    > > JF
    > >

    > Does it run Ultracade?
    >
    > --
    > David

    version 2.0 :)))

    JF

    * Wrote in alt.games.mame:

    > Hello all,
    >
    > I have a Mame cabinet I'm looking to sell.
    > It's working and is loaded with all the games.
    >
    > All the pics and details can be found here:
    > http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jfiduccia001/images/xa.htm
    >
    > Located in Yardley, PA 19067
    > Near Philly, Trenton NJ , etc.
    >
    > Make me an offer I can't refuse.....
    >
    > JF

    Does it run Ultracade?

    --
    David

    jfiduccia@connectrix.com wrote in news:1109109071.218574.140140
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > Hello all,
    >
    > I have a Mame cabinet I'm looking to sell.
    > It's working and is loaded with all the games.
    >
    > All the pics and details can be found here:
    > http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jfiduccia001/images/xa.htm
    >
    > Located in Yardley, PA 19067
    > Near Philly, Trenton NJ , etc.
    >
    > Make me an offer I can't refuse.....