FS: Mame cabinet - fully loaded - in PA / NJ

Last response: in Video Games
February 22, 2005 4:51:11 PM

Hello all,

I have a Mame cabinet I'm looking to sell.
It's working and is loaded with all the games.

All the pics and details can be found here:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jfiduccia001/images/xa.ht...

Located in Yardley, PA 19067
Near Philly, Trenton NJ , etc.

Make me an offer I can't refuse.....

JF
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 6:01:27 PM

SINNER wrote:
> * Wrote in alt.games.mame:
>

> > Hello all,
> >
> > I have a Mame cabinet I'm looking to sell.
> > It's working and is loaded with all the games.
> >
> > All the pics and details can be found here:
> > http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jfiduccia001/images/xa.ht...
> >
> > Located in Yardley, PA 19067
> > Near Philly, Trenton NJ , etc.
> >
> > Make me an offer I can't refuse.....
> >
> > JF
> >

> Does it run Ultracade?
>
> --
> David

version 2.0 :) ))

JF
February 23, 2005 1:03:11 AM

* Wrote in alt.games.mame:

> Hello all,
>
> I have a Mame cabinet I'm looking to sell.
> It's working and is loaded with all the games.
>
> All the pics and details can be found here:
> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jfiduccia001/images/xa.ht...
>
> Located in Yardley, PA 19067
> Near Philly, Trenton NJ , etc.
>
> Make me an offer I can't refuse.....
>
> JF

Does it run Ultracade?

--
David
March 4, 2005 1:59:05 AM

jfiduccia@connectrix.com wrote in news:1109109071.218574.140140
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> Hello all,
>
> I have a Mame cabinet I'm looking to sell.
> It's working and is loaded with all the games.
>
> All the pics and details can be found here:
> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jfiduccia001/images/xa.ht...
>
> Located in Yardley, PA 19067
> Near Philly, Trenton NJ , etc.
>
> Make me an offer I can't refuse.....