How do I know which channel my wireless NIC is on?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware (More info?)

Hi,

How can I check to see which channel my wireless NIC is currently on?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Don't step on ants... they're people too." --a quote from ANTZ movie.
/\___/\
| |o o| | E-mail (nuke ANT if replying privately to a newsgroup
\ _ / post): philpi@earthlink.netANT or ANTant@zimage.com
( )
Ant is/was listening to a song on his home computer: Beam and Yanou vs.
PIt - The Free Fall [A1-The Opus]
1 answer Last reply
More about channel wireless
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web (More info?)

    Look to the Properties of the Wireless Network card.

    "Ant" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > How can I check to see which channel my wireless NIC is currently on?
    >
    > Thank you in advance. :)
    > --
    > "Don't step on ants... they're people too." --a quote from ANTZ movie.
    > /\___/\
    > / /\ /\ \ Phillip (Ant) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx & http://aqfl.net
    > | |o o| | E-mail (nuke ANT if replying privately to a newsgroup
    > \ _ / post): philpi@earthlink.netANT or ANTant@zimage.com
    > ( )
    > Ant is/was listening to a song on his home computer: Beam and Yanou vs.
    > PIt - The Free Fall [A1-The Opus]

Wireless NIC Microsoft Windows XP