Dvd-rom

Can i install a dvd drive into my computer if i don't have one?

Yes and it is quite simple. Typically, they come with installation
instructions.

--
Jon Hildrum
DTS MVP
"aimsta" <aimsta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can i install a dvd drive into my computer if i don't have one?

Depends who are you. Some people can do it, but some just can't.
Also it depends on whether this computer belongs to you.
If it belongs to your employer, get their permission.
--PA