Accessories GA-7N400 Pro2

bj

I have a GA-7N400 Pro2 Motherboard. Does anyone know where I can
purchase an I/O Shield, Audio Kit, 2 Port USB connector, 1394
Connector, Game Port, IR Connector etc.

In the manual it says to see your local dealer to obtain these
connectors, but I can't seem to find anybody that sells Gigabyte
motherboard accessories.

Any help would be appreciated

Bj

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

In the same boat with a 7NNXP, help us please!!!!

Bj wrote:
> I have a GA-7N400 Pro2 Motherboard. Does anyone know where I can
> purchase an I/O Shield, Audio Kit, 2 Port USB connector, 1394
> Connector, Game Port, IR Connector etc.
>
> In the manual it says to see your local dealer to obtain these
> connectors, but I can't seem to find anybody that sells Gigabyte
> motherboard accessories.
>
> Any help would be appreciated
>
> Bj

bj

Here is some help for everybody that might be in the same shape. You
can get the accessories directly from Gigabyte. I called 1-626-854-9338
and talked to Joyce at extension 224. She was extremely helpful. If
you contact her she can provide you with information on your particular
motherboard. She can also e-mail you a form so you can order with a
credit card by faxing the info, or emailing. I was pleasantly surprised
by the great service.

Bj