Motherboard Monitor and Gigabyte board

Hi,

I have a GA-81915PM mb, and am having difficulty using MBM with it. Can
anyone explain the different sensors on the mb, or point me in the right
direction ?

thanx

dq
3 answers Last reply
More about motherboard monitor gigabyte board

    "dq" <dqnews@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a GA-81915PM mb, and am having difficulty using MBM with it. Can
    > anyone explain the different sensors on the mb, or point me in the right
    > direction ?
    >
    > thanx
    >
    > dq

    I too found MBM hard to configure on a GB board when I tried it, but to be
    honest, Gigabyte's EasyTune monitors pretty much everything that a GB board
    has a sensor for! Can't you use that?

    On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:44:24 GMT, "dq" <dqnews@ntlworld.com> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have a GA-81915PM mb, and am having difficulty using MBM with it. Can
    >anyone explain the different sensors on the mb, or point me in the right
    >direction ?
    >
    >thanx
    >
    >dq

    MBM 5 DO NOT USE IT EVER GIVES FAUTS READINGS,..

    Thanks, I'll try easytune.

    dq

    <BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:44:24 GMT, "dq" <dqnews@ntlworld.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>I have a GA-81915PM mb, and am having difficulty using MBM with it. Can
    >>anyone explain the different sensors on the mb, or point me in the right
    >>direction ?
    >>
    >>thanx
    >>
    >>dq
    >>

    > MBM 5 DO NOT USE IT EVER GIVES FAUTS READINGS,..

Gigabyte Motherboards Monitors