Motherboard Monitor and Gigabyte board

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
a b C Monitor
February 15, 2005 12:44:24 AM

Hi,

I have a GA-81915PM mb, and am having difficulty using MBM with it. Can
anyone explain the different sensors on the mb, or point me in the right
direction ?

thanx

dq
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
a b C Monitor
February 15, 2005 1:00:18 AM

"dq" <dqnews@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a GA-81915PM mb, and am having difficulty using MBM with it. Can
> anyone explain the different sensors on the mb, or point me in the right
> direction ?
>
> thanx
>
> dq

I too found MBM hard to configure on a GB board when I tried it, but to be
honest, Gigabyte's EasyTune monitors pretty much everything that a GB board
has a sensor for! Can't you use that?
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
a b C Monitor
February 15, 2005 5:28:34 PM

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:44:24 GMT, "dq" <dqnews@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have a GA-81915PM mb, and am having difficulty using MBM with it. Can
>anyone explain the different sensors on the mb, or point me in the right
>direction ?
>
>thanx
>
>dq

MBM 5 DO NOT USE IT EVER GIVES FAUTS READINGS,..
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
a b C Monitor
February 16, 2005 1:47:50 PM