Chrissy

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2004

My computer cannot go into the standby mode because of a
conflict with my keyboard. I have used the same keyboard
since I got this computer, why this all of a sudden?
Please respond.

This is usual symptom of a broken, buggy driver sitting on the keyboard.
Maybe even a spyware.
Try to remember when this began and what you installed.
--PA