2210-??? drivers for Senao CF wi-fi card

a b \ Driver
July 12, 2004 1:07:52 AM

I have an iPaq 2210, which runs PPC2003, but when I install the CE4 drivers
from Senao's website for their CF wi-fi card, the card won't work (and no wi-fi
icon on the lower Today screen, or settings window).

However, when I install the CE3 drivers (which should be for PPC2002), then the
wi-fi card works fine (+ icon, and settings window)

Can anyone explain, or have had similar experience?

regards
Andrew

replying? delete killspam from @aol.com******** and shoot any spammers you
meet ;-)
July 13, 2004 4:19:18 PM

i also bought this card and had no end of problems installing the drivers...
i use the ce3 drivers but i also had to use a reg hack to show wireless
connections in start\settings\connections then when the card was detected
tap and hold the found ssid and choose connect !!
has worked fine ever since :)

regards bob

"AJH400" <ajh400@aol.comkillspam> wrote in message
> I have an iPaq 2210, which runs PPC2003, but when I install the CE4
drivers
> from Senao's website for their CF wi-fi card, the card won't work (and no
wi-fi
> icon on the lower Today screen, or settings window).
>
> However, when I install the CE3 drivers (which should be for PPC2002),
then the
> wi-fi card works fine (+ icon, and settings window)
>
> Can anyone explain, or have had similar experience?
>
> regards
> Andrew
>

> replying? delete killspam from @aol.com******** and shoot any spammers
you