do i have to have....

Last response: in Wireless Networking
Share
March 10, 2005 1:17:06 PM

i have got a adsl modem router but do why do i need to use a rj45 because my
main computer hasn't got one and my broadband box only has an rj11 and usb
cable that plugs in the computer cheers

More about : question

March 11, 2005 1:05:03 PM

Hi Jake,

You do not need one. The usb connection is fine.
Is recomanded, if the modem/computer(adsl) has ethernet connection, to use
it for better transmition/speed rate.

Hope that helps.

Vlad

!