do i have to have....

i have got a adsl modem router but do why do i need to use a rj45 because my
main computer hasn't got one and my broadband box only has an rj11 and usb
cable that plugs in the computer cheers
1 answer Last reply
More about have

    Hi Jake,

    You do not need one. The usb connection is fine.
    Is recomanded, if the modem/computer(adsl) has ethernet connection, to use
    it for better transmition/speed rate.

    Hope that helps.

    Vlad

    "jake" wrote:

    > i have got a adsl modem router but do why do i need to use a rj45 because my
    > main computer hasn't got one and my broadband box only has an rj11 and usb
    > cable that plugs in the computer cheers

Computers Wireless Networking