Warranty questions???

What is Gigabyte's length of warranty for motherboards? I have heard one
year from some people and three years from others. Could someone confirm
please. I haven't been able to find any warranty information through their
U.S. or Taiwan web sites. Do they have different warranties for their higher
end boards?

Thanks for you help

rtuskHATshaw.ca

**remove HAT in email address and replace with the @ character**

In message <HohRd.418679$8l.224888@pd7tw1no> "rtusk" <rtusk@shaw.ca>
wrote:

>What is Gigabyte's length of warranty for motherboards? I have heard one
>year from some people and three years from others. Could someone confirm
>please. I haven't been able to find any warranty information through their
>U.S. or Taiwan web sites. Do they have different warranties for their higher
>end boards?

One year in Canada -- It likely varies depending on your location
though, since the law in EU would be a minimum of two years (depending
on the price it might be longer)

--
It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...
Then it's hilarious.