MAME32 0.92 and SlikStik ctrl file

I just downloaded mame32 0.92, then used the cd that came with my slikstik
classic to generate a mame cfg file. I put it into the ctrl folder like
normal, but now all neo geo games do not use the bottom row of 4 curved
buttons like they always did. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks.

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:24:06 -0500, "TonyT" <proroc@optonline.net>
wrote:

>I just downloaded mame32 0.92, then used the cd that came with my slikstik
>classic to generate a mame cfg file. I put it into the ctrl folder like
>normal, but now all neo geo games do not use the bottom row of 4 curved
>buttons like they always did. Anyone else have this problem?
>
>Thanks.

When MAME change its cfg format (version .85?), SlikStik posted new
cfgs on their website. Get the appropriate one from them.

You may be able to use the default SlikStik cfg that comes with
MAME32, but that is for a specific model of the SlikStik. I'm not sure
which model it is. I've got the CO2 and use the cfg from SlikStik's
site.

Mark K