BX Boards and Socket 370 Convertors

I've been reading about tualatin socket 370 convertors for slot 1
motherboards, that would enable me to use a tualatin celeron 1400 in a bx
board.

Has anyone tried one of these adaptors in any of the following Gigabyte
boards: 6BXDS, 6BX, 6BXC or 6BA?

Also, does anyone know of any online suppliers of either the tualatin slot 1
to socket 370 adaptors or the standard adaptors?

wesley

"Alle Swoner" <alle_swoner2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've been reading about tualatin socket 370 convertors for slot 1
> motherboards, that would enable me to use a tualatin celeron 1400 in a bx
> board.
>
> Has anyone tried one of these adaptors in any of the following Gigabyte
> boards: 6BXDS, 6BX, 6BXC or 6BA?
>
> Also, does anyone know of any online suppliers of either the tualatin slot
> 1 to socket 370 adaptors or the standard adaptors?

I'm using celeron 1.3 s370 and upgradeware SLOT-T for about 2-3 years.
Although I use on AOpen AX6BC ( BX ) chipset :) in fact it still running at
this very moment. I have 2 of them.

http://www.upgradeware.com/english/product/slott/slott.htm

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Try this website.

http://www.powerleap.com/PL-NeoT.html

I have one of the Powerleap adapters in a Gateway G6-450, and it was one
of the most useful upgrades I have ever bought for any system.

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 20:59:38 GMT, Steve <sgoldstn@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Try this website.
>
>http://www.powerleap.com/PL-NeoT.html
>

>I have one of the Powerleap adapters in a Gateway G6-450, and it was one
>of the most useful upgrades I have ever bought for any system.
>
>Wesley wrote:
>> "Alle Swoner" <alle_swoner2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>I've been reading about tualatin socket 370 convertors for slot 1
>>>motherboards, that would enable me to use a tualatin celeron 1400 in a bx
>>>board.
>>>
>>>Has anyone tried one of these adaptors in any of the following Gigabyte
>>>boards: 6BXDS, 6BX, 6BXC or 6BA?
>>>
>>>Also, does anyone know of any online suppliers of either the tualatin slot
>>>1 to socket 370 adaptors or the standard adaptors?
>>

>> I'm using celeron 1.3 s370 and upgradeware SLOT-T for about 2-3 years.
>> Although I use on AOpen AX6BC ( BX ) chipset :) in fact it still running at
>> this very moment. I have 2 of them.
>>
>> http://www.upgradeware.com/english/product/slott/slott.htm

I have a Brand New MSI one ( MS-6905 Master Ver 2.0 ) never used, I have
seen a Article on how to mod it for Tualatin.

Any one Interested..?