Nay Maximus Arcade Users?

I am a Mamewah User and saw an earlier post recommending Maximus Arcade.

Any users who have used both tell me if it is worth looking into? I have
been to the website and seen whats there but info form actual users would be
good.

Regards to all....... except that bloke from Ultracade.
1 answer Last reply
More about maximus arcade users

    "HP" <NoEmailPlease@Email.Com> wrote in message
    >I am a Mamewah User and saw an earlier post recommending Maximus Arcade.
    >
    > Any users who have used both tell me if it is worth looking into? I have
    > been to the website and seen whats there but info form actual users would
    > be good.
    >
    > Regards to all....... except that bloke from Ultracade.

    Opps.....Any not NAY!

    lol

Games Video Games