Nay Maximus Arcade Users?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 23, 2005 1:41:30 PM

I am a Mamewah User and saw an earlier post recommending Maximus Arcade.

Any users who have used both tell me if it is worth looking into? I have
been to the website and seen whats there but info form actual users would be
good.

Regards to all....... except that bloke from Ultracade.
February 23, 2005 1:46:57 PM

"HP" <NoEmailPlease@Email.Com> wrote in message
>I am a Mamewah User and saw an earlier post recommending Maximus Arcade.
>
> Any users who have used both tell me if it is worth looking into? I have
> been to the website and seen whats there but info form actual users would
> be good.
>
> Regards to all....... except that bloke from Ultracade.

Opps.....Any not NAY!

lol
!