ga-7nnxp raid drivers needed

Robert

trying to set up a raid and sata array with xp pro hitting f6 when asked
and trying to install drivers but keep getting error messages tried with
drivers from eu and usa but still the same can anyone tell me the files
that i am supposed to have on the floppy
Thanks

"Robert" <robertbailey@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> trying to set up a raid and sata array with xp pro hitting f6 when asked
> and trying to install drivers but keep getting error messages tried with
> drivers from eu and usa but still the same can anyone tell me the files
> that i am supposed to have on the floppy
> Thanks

The ones on your system CD. They get copied to a FDD. Page 38 in the
GigaRAID manual. Page 3 in the SATA RAID Function manual
JPS

Robert