mame software question.....

hi all,

can someone be so kind as to help me?

what is a good "mame" piece of software for playing roms? i looking for
something simple.

tia,

bob brozewicz
4 answers Last reply
More about mame software question

    Mame32. Find it at: http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32qa/
    --
    FSogol

    bob brozewicz wrote:
    > hi all,
    >
    > can someone be so kind as to help me?
    >
    > what is a good "mame" piece of software for playing roms? i looking for
    > something simple.
    >
    > tia,
    >
    > bob brozewicz

    I heard Ultimarc makes a really good MAME emulator. ;)

    J-Rod wrote:
    > bob brozewicz wrote:
    >
    >> hi all,
    >>
    >> can someone be so kind as to help me?
    >>
    >> what is a good "mame" piece of software for playing roms? i looking
    >> for something simple.
    >>
    >> tia,
    >>
    >> bob brozewicz
    >

    > I heard Ultimarc makes a really good MAME emulator. ;)

    i guess i was not clear when i said "software". im looking for something
    that runs on a desktop pc.

    * bob brozewicz Wrote in alt.games.mame:

    > i guess i was not clear when i said "software". im looking for
    > something that runs on a desktop pc.

    MAME32

    --
    David