mame software question.....

Last response: in Video Games
February 23, 2005 5:30:45 PM

hi all,

can someone be so kind as to help me?

what is a good "mame" piece of software for playing roms? i looking for
something simple.

tia,

bob brozewicz

More about : mame software question

Anonymous
February 23, 2005 5:30:46 PM

Mame32. Find it at: http://www.classicgaming.com/mame32qa/
--
FSogol
Anonymous

bob brozewicz wrote:
> hi all,
>
> can someone be so kind as to help me?
>
> what is a good "mame" piece of software for playing roms? i looking for
> something simple.
>
> tia,
>
> bob brozewicz

I heard Ultimarc makes a really good MAME emulator. ;)
February 23, 2005 5:55:31 PM

J-Rod wrote:
> bob brozewicz wrote:
>
>> hi all,
>>
>> can someone be so kind as to help me?
>>
>> what is a good "mame" piece of software for playing roms? i looking
>> for something simple.
>>
>> tia,
>>
>> bob brozewicz
>

> I heard Ultimarc makes a really good MAME emulator. ;)

i guess i was not clear when i said "software". im looking for something
that runs on a desktop pc.
February 23, 2005 6:14:34 PM

* bob brozewicz Wrote in alt.games.mame:

> i guess i was not clear when i said "software". im looking for
> something that runs on a desktop pc.

MAME32

--
David