Mike

Splendid

I have a Mesh computer with a sony ddu1612 dvd player installed and also a
sony dwu10a dvd writer.

The writer will play a dvd perfectly. Both drives will play cds perfectly.

The ddu1612 player, however, stutters when playing a dvd. I have checked
regional incompatibility but that is not the problem.

Can anyone suggest a solution?
--
Mike

Make sure it set up in DMA mode not PIO (explore Device Manager).

r.