'Bios Id check error'

Hi there,
Here is my problem,
I flashed my gigabyte GA 7N400 Pro 2 (rev 1) with the bios version FK
(for rev 2). It was not clearly a clever thing to do.
I unfortunately, with a wrong manip, flashed the backup bios with this
wrong bios.
Now the both bios are using the wrong FK version.
The problem now is that the system doesn't recognise the SATA drive.
The SATA controller BIOS doesn't POST any more.
I tried to flash it back with the F11 BIOS (for rev1) but it says to
me
:arrow: 'Bios Id check error'.It looks like now the system recognise
itself as a rev 2.
Is there a way with any soft to force the flash of the bios without
any error message :?:

Did you try removing the battery and clearing the bios?