EXE error

My son has went in and decided to use Mozilla Foxfire for explorer instead of
just internet. I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not but I
have been having some errors to come up like WinCtlAd.exe application files.

What is causing this?

--
Twinkletoes

Dev

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2001

/Twinkletoes/ said:

> My son has went in and decided to use Mozilla Foxfire for explorer instead of
> just internet. I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not but I
> have been having some errors to come up like WinCtlAd.exe application files.
>
> What is causing this?

Nothing to do with Mozilla Foxfire. Type WinCtlAd.exe into
http://google.com and review the hits that appear.

--
For most XP answers and tweaks...
http://dougknox.com http://aumha.org

Run:

AD Aware SE 1.05
Spybot: Search and Destroy 1.3

since I believe you may have a spyware program which could be displaying
pop-up ads.