Is anyone using a Hi-Gain USB Wireless-G Adapter (Model HW..

Ant

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web (More info?)

If so, then how is it under Linux (Debian; Kernel 2.6.8) and MacOS X
10.2.8 beside Windows? I heard there is Linux driver, but no MacOS X
drivers. Any complaints (e.g., known issues) about it?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"If you're an ant, and you're walking along across the top of a cup of
pudding, you probably have no idea that the only thing between you and
| |o o| | E-mail (nuke ANT if replying privately to a newsgroup
\ _ / post): philpi@earthlink.netANT or ANTant@zimage.com
( )

Malke

Ant wrote:

> If so, then how is it under Linux (Debian; Kernel 2.6.8) and MacOS X
> 10.2.8 beside Windows? I heard there is Linux driver, but no MacOS X
> drivers. Any complaints (e.g., known issues) about it?
>
> Thank you in advance. :)

Since your question is about a device's performance in Linux and OSX,
you'd have a better chance of getting a good answer in Linux and Mac
newsgroups. You've posted to quite a few Windows groups, but your
question isn't really about the card's performance under that operating
system.

Malke
--
MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
Elephant Boy Computers

Ant

Whoops! I pasted the wrong one in the wrong newsgroup. My apology.

I was going to ask how it was in Windows. DOH!

--
"Everyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant." --Motto of FTL
Foundation (in Isaac Asimov book)
/ /\ /\ \ Phillip (Ant) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx & http://aqfl.net
| |o o| | E-mail (nuke ANT if replying privately to a newsgroup
\ _ / post): philpi@earthlink.netANT or ANTant@zimage.com
( )

Latest posts