Is anyone using a Hi-Gain USB Wireless-G Adapter (Model HW..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web (More info?)

If so, then how is it under Linux (Debian; Kernel 2.6.8) and MacOS X
10.2.8 beside Windows? I heard there is Linux driver, but no MacOS X
drivers. Any complaints (e.g., known issues) about it?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"If you're an ant, and you're walking along across the top of a cup of
pudding, you probably have no idea that the only thing between you and
| |o o| | E-mail (nuke ANT if replying privately to a newsgroup
\ _ / post): philpi@earthlink.netANT or ANTant@zimage.com
( )
More about gain wireless adapter model
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web (More info?)

    Ant wrote:

    > If so, then how is it under Linux (Debian; Kernel 2.6.8) and MacOS X
    > 10.2.8 beside Windows? I heard there is Linux driver, but no MacOS X
    > drivers. Any complaints (e.g., known issues) about it?
    >
    > Thank you in advance. :)

    Since your question is about a device's performance in Linux and OSX,
    you'd have a better chance of getting a good answer in Linux and Mac
    newsgroups. You've posted to quite a few Windows groups, but your
    question isn't really about the card's performance under that operating
    system.

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    Elephant Boy Computers

    Whoops! I pasted the wrong one in the wrong newsgroup. My apology.

    I was going to ask how it was in Windows. DOH!

    --
    "Everyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant." --Motto of FTL
    Foundation (in Isaac Asimov book)
    / /\ /\ \ Phillip (Ant) @ http://antfarm.ma.cx & http://aqfl.net
    | |o o| | E-mail (nuke ANT if replying privately to a newsgroup
    \ _ / post): philpi@earthlink.netANT or ANTant@zimage.com
    ( )

Wireless Microsoft Windows XP