katie

i have a webcam(trust-120spacacam) and i have installed the driver (i dont
have a cd) and still i get the message " a web has not been detected. verify
that your camera is plugged in". can anyone please help me finding the
problem because i still cant use the webcam?

Katie, disconnect the webcam and go to Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs
and uninstall the Driver for the webcam.
Then rt click on MyComputer>select Properties>Hardware>Device
Manager>USB Controllers. Rt click on each one and
choose Uninstall. Restart the computer and let XP reinstall them. Then
reinstall the webcam driver and then Reconnect the
webcam.