Model Identifier: MacBookPro7,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce 320M

with Snow Leopard installed, and ever since wednesday my computer has been acting up. I used to be able to play games like Diablo 3 and Minecraft with ease, but after 3 minuts of playing, my computer starts to slow down and I can't do anything. My cursor stutter and skips, and the game and sound stops moving. Once I close the application though, the computer turns back to normal. This also happens with flash games and youtube and the only thing I can do at the moment is surf the web. If there is anyone here that can help, it would be appreciated.
May 27, 2012 10:20:29 AM

Does the machine get excessively hot?
m
l
May 27, 2012 10:36:25 AM

sounds like heat to me too. check your temps. is the fan running? maybe it died on you
m
l
May 28, 2012 2:53:42 AM

dayman500 said:
I am using a

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro7,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce 320M

with Snow Leopard installed, and ever since wednesday my computer has been acting up. I used to be able to play games like Diablo 3 and Minecraft with ease, but after 3 minuts of playing, my computer starts to slow down and I can't do anything. My cursor stutter and skips, and the game and sound stops moving. Once I close the application though, the computer turns back to normal. This also happens with flash games and youtube and the only thing I can do at the moment is surf the web. If there is anyone here that can help, it would be appreciated.
I had a similar problem and I solved it by putting the MBP on a Ice pad cooler and it helped a lot.
m
l
Related resources
!