Model Identifier: MacBookPro7,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce 320M

with Snow Leopard installed, and ever since wednesday my computer has been acting up. I used to be able to play games like Diablo 3 and Minecraft with ease, but after 3 minuts of playing, my computer starts to slow down and I can't do anything. My cursor stutter and skips, and the game and sound stops moving. Once I close the application though, the computer turns back to normal. This also happens with flash games and youtube and the only thing I can do at the moment is surf the web. If there is anyone here that can help, it would be appreciated.
3 answers Last reply
More about stuttering slow watching videos playing games
  1. Does the machine get excessively hot?
  2. sounds like heat to me too. check your temps. is the fan running? maybe it died on you
  3. dayman500 said:
    I am using a

Model Name: MacBook Pro
    Model Identifier: MacBookPro7,1
    Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
    Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz
    Number Of Processors: 1
    Total Number Of Cores: 2
    L2 Cache: 3 MB
    Memory: 4 GB
    Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce 320M

with Snow Leopard installed, and ever since wednesday my computer has been acting up. I used to be able to play games like Diablo 3 and Minecraft with ease, but after 3 minuts of playing, my computer starts to slow down and I can't do anything. My cursor stutter and skips, and the game and sound stops moving. Once I close the application though, the computer turns back to normal. This also happens with flash games and youtube and the only thing I can do at the moment is surf the web. If there is anyone here that can help, it would be appreciated.
    I had a similar problem and I solved it by putting the MBP on a Ice pad cooler and it helped a lot.
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Processors Mac OS X