NVRAID 4.81 BIOS?

Apparently a new BIOS for the embeded NVRAID utility is out for nForce4
boards. Recent Asus SLI BIOS 1004-1006 have 4.81 included.

Thus can anyone point me to these BIOS?, just the NVRAID BIOS as a stand
alone, from what i read the NVRAID can be flashed separately to the normal
motherboard BIOS.

And why is it taking sooooo long for Gigabyte tp update the BIOS for there
nForce4 boards?, i mean...Asus have had multiple updates already.

I'm sick of Gigabyte taking months to release a new update, happens with
every board i've bought from them. Think i'll move over to Asus if Gigabyte
don't get things right.

Tim

Hi,

I'll be following you then.