Any one with a GA-8I875 Ultra Here..

Seems that Gigabyte is not posting this New bios, that I have had for some 6
months now

F11a

If you would like to try it, post a reply here.

Has the New ITE Bios and you can select what drive you wish to boot from, that
is part of the new ITE Bios..

Plus a Bug I had with 2 Drives, but OK with 4.

Glitch

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2004

BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn wrote:

> Seems that Gigabyte is not posting this New bios, that I have had for some 6
> months now

I have a 8I875 Ultra but the F10 BIOS works fine for me.
Are there any noticeable performance upgrades on the F11a?
--

Glitches are BAD!!!
Beware...

ICQ:275699535

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 20:27:10 +0100, Glitch <Glitch_120@yahoo.com> wrote:

>BILL bs.xxxxxxxxxx.corn wrote:
>>
>> Seems that Gigabyte is not posting this New bios, that I have had for some 6
>> months now
>>

>I have a 8I875 Ultra but the F10 BIOS works fine for me.
>Are there any noticeable performance upgrades on the F11a?

Well you can use the Latest ITE Features, the Updates are all shown on the
ITE web site..

Plus the Boot problem I had with 2 Hard Drives is fixed..