Battery will not charge...

Hello,

I have a JVC Mobile Mini Note MP-XP7210. With Windows XP, when I plug in
the power adapter, it charges for roughly 2 minutes, and then stops charging
per the Power Meter display (news.microsoft.com will not allow me to send
the attachment with this post, but please email me if you want me to email
it to you).

However, under Windows 2000, it continues to charge until 100%... Can
someone help? Are there any registry settings I can check that may throttle
charging in
XP, etc? Please email me with your response to this post.

Thanks,
Joel
jchristn@cisco.com

Joel Christner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a JVC Mobile Mini Note MP-XP7210. With Windows XP, when I
> plug in the power adapter, it charges for roughly 2 minutes, and then
> stops charging per the Power Meter display (news.microsoft.com will
> not allow me to send the attachment with this post, but please email
> me if you want me to email it to you).
>
> However, under Windows 2000, it continues to charge until 100%... Can
> someone help? Are there any registry settings I can check that may
> throttle charging in
> XP, etc? Please email me with your response to this post.
>
> Thanks,
> Joel
> jchristn@cisco.com

No don't be so damned lazy! You posted here, you can return here for
replies. I'm not giving my email address to someone I don't know - you could
be harvesting them for all I know.
on salads.

Visit JVC and obtain an XP driver.

--
steve

nhit_whit_thenut_@yahoo.com
remove _thenut_ to reach me

"Joel Christner" <jchristn@cisco.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have a JVC Mobile Mini Note MP-XP7210. With Windows XP, when I plug in
> the power adapter, it charges for roughly 2 minutes, and then stops
charging
> per the Power Meter display (news.microsoft.com will not allow me to send
> the attachment with this post, but please email me if you want me to email
> it to you).
>
> However, under Windows 2000, it continues to charge until 100%... Can
> someone help? Are there any registry settings I can check that may
throttle
> charging in
> XP, etc? Please email me with your response to this post.
>
> Thanks,
> Joel
> jchristn@cisco.com

Been there, done that, no specific driver. W2K works like a champ. XP was
working fine. No changes to O/S, even tried reapplying service pack - just
stopped functioning.

"joust in jest" <joust in jest@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Visit JVC and obtain an XP driver.
>
> --
> steve
>
> nhit_whit_thenut_@yahoo.com
> remove _thenut_ to reach me
>

> "Joel Christner" <jchristn@cisco.com> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a JVC Mobile Mini Note MP-XP7210. With Windows XP, when I plug in
>> the power adapter, it charges for roughly 2 minutes, and then stops
> charging
>> per the Power Meter display (news.microsoft.com will not allow me to send
>> the attachment with this post, but please email me if you want me to
>> email
>> it to you).
>>
>> However, under Windows 2000, it continues to charge until 100%... Can
>> someone help? Are there any registry settings I can check that may
> throttle
>> charging in
>> XP, etc? Please email me with your response to this post.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Joel
>> jchristn@cisco.com

Latest posts