Should my Green power Light be flashing - 8KNXP

Al

Hi,

Just noticed that my green power light is flashing on and off, not
noticed this before, all seems to be working ok.

Any ideas?

thanks

al

Yo!

Maybe you have mail!!

--

(º·.¸(¨*·.¸ ¸.·*¨)¸.·º)
«.·°·. Steve .·°·.»

"al" <alans220@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Just noticed that my green power light is flashing on and off, not
> noticed this before, all seems to be working ok.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> thanks
>
> al

That's sound like you have the PC in standby mode. Mine does that when i set
it to standby. I suggest you check the motherboard and the case connectors.
Check polartity and that they are all connected to the motherboard correct.

Ian

al wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just noticed that my green power light is flashing on and off, not
> noticed this before, all seems to be working ok.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> thanks
>
> al

Look at the power management settings in the BIOS and see what you have set
there for the led. Note that the settings for dual/blinking depend on the
led on the case being able to comply.