Roccat Says Savu Gaming Mouse is ''New King''

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotroderx

Distinguished
May 15, 2008
I think I keep my Razor Naga mouse with its 12 button keyboard on the side + extras. As long as you get a working one it seems to be as good as it gets as far as mice go or atleast to me.

ditto. Keeping my steelseries ikari. Half of the roccat's features are retarded (16.8m color lights, mouse achievements), and others are incomplete (can't specify DPI, such as 627 dpi).

Roccat, your slogan is like tbs's (very funny). It's not funny just because you say it is.

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
hmm i still feel wireless is the way to go, atm i don't got one but if should it to be the ultimate at least 1week before recharge no stuttering and custom buttons load outs.

USHypertraxx

Honorable
Apr 30, 2012
[citation][nom]zetzabre[/nom]sorry, my logitech g700 is still better than that 4000 dpi optical mouse (at least for me).[/citation]

Agreed man, i also have the G700, best mouse ever :)

G

although many mice can go above 4000. it is quite RARE to find a gamer that plays on 4000+,well a good one that is...not an idiot who doesn't realize he cant play on that sensitivity.

point is 4000 is PERFECT, more is always welcome, but not needed. and only a few people in the word will require a 4000+ device.

got a R.A.T. 7, running at 1822 DPI. even though thats not even half of the max dpi.

xbsoft

Distinguished
May 4, 2009
I can't believe people aren't able to decode this article properly. It's the new advertising method that's been around sometime. Instead of putting an ad in your face that you'll close immediately, this kind of advertising is smart and effective because it spreads like the zerglinks in SCII.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
I have a...I think it's a 6 year old wireless Logitech mouse that still works, still feels comfortable. Unfortunately, the keyboard died and I had to replace it. But the new keyboard paired nicely with the old transmitter.

v1ctor

Honorable
May 2, 2012
ive only heard bad things about this company. sensors fail and for the price i would not rely on it to be the best. i like the laser sensors better and the more dpi i can get for quake live the better, as you aiming needs to be faster than the next guy. i run 5700 dpi on my g500 and slow it down on the fly if my hand is tired.

G

"the world's first mouse to feature a stats and trophy system called the Roccat Achievement Display (or R.A.D.)"

I can't imagine ever needing or wanting a mouse that gives me trophies. This has gimmick written all over it.

G

I will keep my G500 thank you.

It has more buttons, more max DPI, you can put any DPI you want in the ajustable on the fly DPI profiles, it has the logitech Microgear scroll wheel, ajustable weight, and its easy to find.

The only problem some have with it is its large size.

face-plants

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
Logitech mx518 lover here as well. With that 'beaten with a ball-peen hammer' finish, it hides all the years of abuse well. I'm also old school and still prefer my mouse on a ps/2 port rather than a serial bus that can get hung up by other slower devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.