Changing DVD region

January 1, 2005 5:21:01 AM

I am trying to change the region of my DVD player from region 1 to region 4.
I have one change left before it is permanently set. I keep getting the
message that I can not change the region as I am not logged on as
administrator, which I am. Any suggestions?

More about : changing dvd region

Anonymous
January 1, 2005 1:16:25 PM

Contact the manufacturer for advice.

r.

"darcy" <darcy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to change the region of my DVD player from region 1 to region
>4.
> I have one change left before it is permanently set. I keep getting the
> message that I can not change the region as I am not logged on as
> administrator, which I am. Any suggestions?
January 1, 2005 5:42:27 PM

http://www.dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html#6.4.2
peter
!