GA-7N400 Pro2 bios flash, dont recognise sata HDD

Hy, I have flash my bios from F1 to F11 and now the bios dont show my
200 gb sata maxtor hdd. I have set the options in bios same it was (
boot from SCSI, etc. ) but it want recognise my hdd. When the OS
should run it just show that I dont have OS. I have boot from CD and
started fdisc but it said that I dont have HDD in my PC. Please help

Xcaliber

i had the same problem with my maxtor 6b300so on that mobo......i
never resolved it im sorry to say....but i recomend clearing your
cmos....when i had that problem i could get it to recognize my sata
hdd but i had to clear my cmos every time i started from a cold boot.
it was fine on restarts but after every cold boot i had to clear my
cmos before my sata drive was recognized