incorrect disk space after deleting large file

January 2, 2005 1:13:29 PM

If have a 90 Gb NTFS partition on my harddisk. After deleting a large
avi file of 18 Gb the disk space is no longer correct.
The system shows there are appr 60 Gb Free.
Chkdsk says: 29,8 G in 10.850 files
Dir/s says : 12,9 G in 10.709 files
There seems to be appr 18 G lost !

Who has any clue